Monday, July 17, 2006

Jaywalker Number 400??


Dear Grumperina,

I've been away on vacation for a long, long time; upon returning home late last night, I immediately checked in on all of my favourite blogs. Much to my surprise (followed by delight), I discovered that I have been missing out on quite an event going on at "Chez Grumperina".

So, without further ado, here's my version of Jaywalker, which I permit you to publish in your readers' gallery.

I like to think of this photo shoot as: "Zebra Jaywalker goes awalkin' in the garden..."

And because this is the first time I've ever contacted you (yes, yet another lurker in the weeds...), I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for the savy pattern, for the insightful, intelligent blog, and for bringing "pleasurable grumpiness" into the knitting-blog community.

Warm regards,
Kodachrome