Friday, October 05, 2007

Can You Tell?

~

~
Can you tell how much I love my Forecast? How pleased I am with the results? (BTW, the above photo was inspired by halfandhalf's photoshoot of her fantastic Forecast).


~
No? Well, let me give you a few hints...


~


~
How's that? Need more?




~
Pattern: Forecast, by Stefanie Japel of Glampyre Knits, free from Knitty
Size: XS
Yarn: Cascade 220, 4 skeins
Needles: US 5 and US 7
Modifications: I used the now famous, original modifications of Winnie and Pinku, which are posted at the Forecast KAL.




FORECAST: LIGHTENING!! (I love this photo best!)


My heartful thanks go out to Stefanie Japel (who's pregnant! congratulations!) for creating such wonderful (and often free) patterns for us to knit. I now want to rush out to buy Fitted Knits to make the U-shaped vest and the classic V-sweater. And my heartful thanks go out to the many wonderful knitters, such as Winnie and Pinku, and those on the Forecast KAL, who inspired me to go ahead and make this beautiful sweater. Merci beaucoup!