Monday, October 23, 2006

No More Nasty Here. I Promise.





Because of the piles of essays I have to grade, because of family visiting, and because, most importantly, the World Series excitement is going on full-swing in our household these days (Go Tigers! We *heart* Kenny!), the Clapotis, though nearly finished for quite some time now, is languishing, waiting the final rows to be completed. This week will see it through to completion.

But to prepare for new things to come, one must also be replenishing one's stash. This is a ball of Ella Rae Classic Wool from lit#tle#kn#ts; it's intended for an EZ Ganomy hat, which also means that *at last* I might just start participating in Zimmermania.


Also intended for Zimmermania? This Rowanspun Chunky hopes to become an EZ hybrid sweater of some sort. However, I need to do much more research & reading of EZ before I begin (though I see I'm in highly esteemed company with the Rowanspun Chunky--)